Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies

My sister Anna called yesterday to see if I would make some cookies with her. I was making sugar cookies anyways, so I had her over and we made up some chippers. I have two awesome chocolate chip cookie recipes, but Anna was making these for my dad and he requested this recipe because it's the one my sister Becky makes, which are dynamite!

Here's the recipe (directly copied from the bag of chocolate chips):

Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts (we made 3 dozen without and added 1/4 cup walnuts for the last dozen)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.

Makes about 5 dozen cookies. (We made 4 dozen, great big cookies.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment