This recipe is from this awesome blog: http://www.memoriesoncloverlane.com/
Here's the recipe:
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup oil
3 cups of bread flour
1 tsp. salt
3 TBS brown sugar
2 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
I put these in my bread machine. I have a Breadman Ultimate, so I put liquids in first, then dry ingredients, then the yeast last. I use the pizza dough cycle which takes 55 minutes.
Once the dough cycle is finished, I roll the dough onto a lightly greased half sheet baking sheet.
Using a pizza cutter, I cut the bread sticks into 24 pieces.
Let rise for about an hour.
Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
When breadsticks come out of oven, I drizzle this mixture on top:
3 TBS melted butter
1/4 tsp garlic salt (make it a generous 1/4 tsp.)
Here's what was left yesterday after dinner. I'm pretty sure we could have eaten the whole batch, but we exercised some self control and saved half of them for later.
No comments:
Post a Comment