Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nightly Cleaning

This is a goal I am setting for myself this week:

Every night before bed I am going to tidy up the house. Usually toys are strewn across the family room floor, the sink has dirty dishes piling up, the dishwasher is full of clean dishes waiting to be unloaded and put away, and Eli often gets out a few books in the reading room...

Photobucket

I caught him there before he was able to pull down as many books as usual. Silly boy!

Anyways, the point is this: after a day of our usual activities the house is a bit of a mess. I know that if I take some time in the evening to clean up I will have a much smoother start to my day. It's just a matter of doing it. Cleaning up today will make me so much happier tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment