Monday, October 17, 2011

Getting Ready for Halloween!

October is halfway done, and that means we are getting close to Halloween and trick or treating!

We got some pumpkins:

Photobucket

Yeah, Abe was thrilled to be there...

We took these milk jugs:

Photobucket

And made these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish the ghosts glowed better. I might try Christmas lights. I got the idea for the ghost jugs here: http://www.allfreeholidaycrafts.com/master_images/AllFreeHolidayCrafts/11%20Halloween%20Decorations%20eBook.pdf

2 comments:

  1. I love the boys in the first shot. Eli's looking way too grown up, though.

    Andy is looking quite trim. Don't you feed him any more?

    You are much more prepared for Halloween than I am. I may have to make some of those milk jug ghosts to get things a little more festive around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth! I like the picture of Abe and Eli too. Abe is such a stinker these days.

    We have had a stomach illness in our house. Both Abe and Eli were throwing up last week and Andy hasn't felt well either. He hasn't had an appetite, so he really is disappearing.

    The ghost jugs were fun, plus they were easy and essentially free to make. My favorite!

    ReplyDelete