I found this recipe at this website:
http://afewshortcuts.com/
It's another website that I really like. I've used several of her recipes and so far they have all been winners.
Here's the recipe:
Mini Meatloaves
- 2 lbs Ground Beef (or half ground beef half ground sausage)
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¾-1 cup chopped onion (or try 1 Tablespoon dry minced onion)
- ½ cup chopped Bell Pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Ketchup to top
This couldn’t be easier!
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
In a large bowl mix all of the above ingredients.
You will need to use your hands to make sure it is mixed well!
Shape Meat mixture into small loaves. Place on a Broiler Pan.
Drizzle each with Ketchup.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Makes 8 mini meatloaves!
I halved the recipe and made 4 meatloaves.
How was the meatloaf size for the boys? Did they split one, or each eat their own?
ReplyDeleteAbe ate half of one and Eli didn't touch his. (He is sick and hasn't had an appetite in a few days.) I felt like one was very filling.
ReplyDelete