I feel like my goal for the week went really well. I didn't clean up every little thing I could have every single night of the week, but for the most part I did. I think it made a huge difference on how I felt about my day as I got started every morning.
This week's goal is also going to involve cleaning. I have always wanted to get into a routine of cleaning a little bit every day to spread it out. I think I have actually done it once. Ever... Usually I put it off and Fridays come along and I feel so far behind and I take a big chunk of my day cleaning up the bathrooms and kitchen and vacuuming and tidying everything up. This week I am going to be better. Every day of the week I will clean a different area.
Monday: Bathrooms- toilets and sinks
Tuesday: Bathrooms-shower, bathtub and floors
Wednesday: Mop kitchen
Thursday: Dust
Friday: Vacuum Upstairs
Saturday: Vacuum Downstairs
I think I can handle that.
Good luck with this! My only problem is that I get into "cleaning mode" and I can't stop. I'm sure it is much different when there are little ones running around though.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it, Sister!!
Let me know how it goes. I'm generally torn between your current method of a little every day so it's never too overwhelming, and just doing it all one day so just one day is less fun so I can just enjoy the other days of the week. I guess mostly I just mentally vacillate and don't do either for a week or two until I'm just so appalled by the messiness of the house I finally break down and clean it all. Clearly my system is flawed.
ReplyDelete