Hopefully I'll have this blog for a while and knowing myself, I will probably forget why I chose the web-address that I did. I wanted to give myself a reminder, just in case I need it later.
Last night I decided to get back into the blogging scene. I went to blogger.com, or whatever the site is called that makes blogging so easy. I chose a blog title, but then came the blog address... I am so NOT creative and there are so many blogs already taken. My other blog addresses included my name and state I live in and that is part of what made me nervous about privacy. I've seen some very clever and fun names of blogs. I couldn't come up with anything good that wasn't already being used.
I wanted it to be personal and unique and not feel like I was giving up too much information about myself for the cyber world. Then inspiration hit me. Toodle Oodle. Every morning when Andy heads off to work that is how the boys and I send him off. "Toodle Oodle! Love you, bye!!" I tried it and checked availability and just my luck, it was available! I finally came up with a blog name that isn't too hard to remember or spell! Hooray!!
So now you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment