Abe is going through what I hope is a phase. He is stubborn and talks back. I've been told by two friends that boys don't go through "terrible twos", but for boys it's the "terrible threes". I believe it. He doesn't like sharing toys and he yells at Eli all the time. Despite this recent change, he still has the biggest heart and can be so sweet and kind. He loves to snuggle. He wants to help me in the kitchen any way possible. He loves Veggie Tales, Thomas & Friends and newly added to the list: Bob the Builder. I love when there are songs because Abe sings really loud what he thinks they are singing. He is a little off tune and gets about half of the words right. I love it.

Eli seems to get cuter every day. He is learning so many words so fast. He says "no" a lot. It must be because Andy, Abe and I are telling him no all day long. He's a good sport about it. He tends to ignore whatever we say and does what he wants. This week he learned "ow". He likes to throw himself down on the ground and say "ow!" Plus he unintentionally runs into furniture all the time anyways, so he gets a lot of practice saying that one. He slept on a baby mattress for our toddler bed three nights this week. I think he is ready to be freed from the crib. I am shocked that he stays on the mattress. The experiment for the week might have to be putting the mattress on the toddler bed to see what happens.

And I can't forget Andy. He has felt under the weather most of the week. To his credit, he hardly complained and was helpful with the boys through it all. He is such a wonderful husband and father.
No comments:
Post a Comment