In addition to that, this week I want to eat healthier. I've been contemplating giving up sweets cold turkey for a week, but that would probably just make me sad and grumpy and I would have an even harder time working on that patience thing.
Sometimes I have really good self control and I watch my portion sizes and I drink more water and I don't snack as much. Recently I have been bad about all of those things, so this week I will be better.
So to be specific eating healthy this week means:
- When I make cookies or treats I only get to eat one per day. Not half a dozen. Andy has been complaining that all the yummy things in our house disappear so fast...oops.
- I want to drink 8 glasses of water a day. I used to be so good at that one! Not so much right now.
- I want to eat an extra fruit and vegetable every day. We usually eat some, just not how much I know we should be eating.
- I want to show self control with meals, snacks and treats. I know how to do this, I've just been lazy recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment