I know. I look at a lot of blogs. I just can't help myself.
Here's the recipe:
Donut Muffins (makes 18 mini muffins) (My mini muffin tin has 24 spots, so I made 24 smaller muffins.)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/8 cup butter, melted (the original recipe called for 1/4 cup, but it seemed like too much)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a mini-muffin tin, set aside. Mix up the 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter and nutmeg in a large bowl. Then, add in the milk, baking powder and flour until just combined. Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes.
I had a lot of cinnamon sugar left over. I am saving it to use the next time I make these. I will probably use some on toast in the meantime.
No comments:
Post a Comment