
Surprised? Yeah, me too. I looked at dozens of pictures of beautiful floral and colorful and unique wreaths. I was inspired and motivated and really wanted one for my own front door. I bundled up the boys and we went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby to scout out prices for supplies I would need. Even though a grape vine wreath is only $4.99 and I had a 40% off coupon for both stores I couldn't bring myself to do it. At least not this time. As much as I would love a wreath with pretty yellow, orange and red flowers and cute little pumpkins, it isn't a need at the moment. (No matter how hard I tried to convince myself otherwise.) $4.99 here and $2.99 there adds up fast. This project could have gotten away from me really fast and I would have regretted it.
Anyways, I think the door decoration that I ended up with is great. I bought it at a community garage sale this summer for $1 and had completely forgotten about it. I'm glad I happened to find it and get it on the door before Halloween is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment